We’re Hiring!-Maintenance Electrician
“As part of our expansion plan WFL are looking to find a suitable Maintenance Electrician to work in our Facilities Management Division. This role holds prestigious value within the company and while the correct candidate must be appropriately qualified, they must also show an impressive drive for customer satisfaction, innovation and promotion of the company as they will be at the forefront of WFL’s company-client relations. The role will be predominantly based in the Dublin area. The main functions of the role are to execute all tasks related to service and maintenance for our maintenance clients.”
Required experience: 5+ Years
The successful candidate will need to possess & demonstrate the following:
• Drive and enthusiasm for achievement
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to develop strong business acumen
• Passion for fault finding and repair of electrical services
• Acute sense of Health & Safety
• A strong work ethic and willingness to meet stringent deadlines
• An adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record working within a team
• A valid driver’s license
• Competitive salary
• Mobile phone
• Company van
Required Education & Skills:
• Electrical Craft Certificate – Trade of Electrician
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• ECDL & Microsoft office packages
• Experience maintaining and testing the following systems: Fire alarm, emergency lighting, thermal imaging, Portable Appliance Testing, Socket testing etc.
• Experience Installing the following Electrical services: Lighting & Emergency lighting, Fire alarm, General services & Power, Distribution boards & switchgear.
• Ability to survey and take-off LV, ELV systems and other building services for pricing
• Attend meetings with clients on site
• Prepare method statement/risk assessments as required
• Order day to day materials as required.
Not required but advantageous:
Safe pass, manual handling and MEWP licence Quality Certifier (QC) qualified. Additional Craft/Management/H&S Certificates and training a plus
To apply for this position please forward an up to date C.V. and cover letter stating how you feel you are suitable for the role to email@example.com .
Closing date for applications 29/02/2020.