Senior Electrical Service Engineer Position Available!
William Farrell Limited are pleased to announce that as part of our expansion plan WFL are looking to fill a number of key roles in our service department, this expansion includes a Senior Electrical Service Engineer. This role holds prestigious value within the company and while the correct candidate must be appropriately qualified they must also show an impressive drive for Continuous Professional Development (CPD), customer satisfaction, sales and promotion of the company as they will be at the forefront of WFL’s company-client relations. The role will be predominantly based in the Dublin area. The main functions of the role are to execute all tasks related to service and maintenance for our maintenance clients.
The successful candidate will need to possess & demonstrate the following:
• Drive and enthusiasm for achievement
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to develop strong business acumen
• Passion for fault finding and repair of electrical services
• Acute sense of Health & Safety
• A strong work ethic and willingness to meet stringent deadlines
• An adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
• A valid driver’s license
• Competitive salary
• Mobile phone
• Company van
Required Education & Skills:
• Electrical Craft Certificate – Trade of Electrician
• Additional Craft Certificates and training a plus
• Degree in relevant engineering discipline a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Microsoft office packages
• Safe pass, manual handling and MEWP licence
• Not required but advantageous: Quality Certifier (QC) qualified.
To apply for this position please forward an up to date C.V. and cover letter stating how you feel you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications 30/04/2018.