- client St. Vincent's University Hospital
- location Dublin 4
- project timeframe 4 Year Maintenance Contract
- consulting engineer WFL
- project value €800,000.00
WFL provide electrical maintenance services and electrical services upgrades with design and build / turn-key packages to suit the needs of St. Vincent’s University Hospital (SVUH). Our ever-growing relationship creates new opportunities and we overcoming any challenges that present themselves on a continuous basis.
With the ever-evolving healthcare industry, SVUH are consistent in the evaluation and upgrading of their services to provide the highest level of service in the country. As an expert in providing electrical services to the healthcare sector, WFL have delivered numerous electrical design and build projects tailored around the following medical equipment; Autoclaves, PET CT Scanners, MRI’s and X-Rays to name but a few.
WFL provide the following facilities management and maintenance services to SVUH:
- Emergency Lighting Testing & Maintenance
- TV Installation & Maintenance
- Security Systems Testing & Maintenance
- CCTV Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance & Out-of-Hours Service
For more information on the facilities management services we offer, please click the link below.